Freedom Mov_E 2019 is #strongHER
This 2019, FreedomMov_E is #strongHER!
FreedomMov_E aims to share inspiring stories about women thriving despite challenges, women who made a crack in glass ceilings, women who defied stereotypes. Stories which would inspire others to create the change that they want in the world…or maybe just in their life.
Share your #strongHER stories to the world in a four-minute film!
- Open to all Filipino student, and professional film makers/enthusiasts residing in the Philippines or abroad.
- A maximum of three entries are allowed per person/team but only one entry can win.
- Entries should be four minutes long including credits.
- The entry should NOT have been screened commercially.
- Music used in any entry must be original, licensed or in the public domain.
- All entries must be submitted on or before 30 September 2019.
Content and Format
FreedomMov_E2019 aims to celebrate women thus the general tone of the entries must be uplifting, inspirational, or any variation of those feelings.
Open to super-short films of all film classifications including but not limited to animation, documentary, drama, hybrid, etc.
Any narration, dialogue, or text should be either in Filipino or any Philippine languages but must have English subtitles.
Video quality should be 720p HD or 1080p Full HD.